The Volkswagen Golf GTI Anniversary (1996) built to celebrate 20 years of the GTI.
Volkswagen built 750 Golf GTI Anniversary models for the UK market
which were split 600 8v and 150 16v models.
How many are left??
Why not add yours to the Mk3 Anniversary register on golfgti.co.uk by clicking this link....
Golf GTI Anniversary 1996
- The German market got the Mk3 GTI Jubi in 1996 which offered 1000 models in a choice of 8v, 16v and 110ps Tdi engines.
Special anniversary parts
- 7J x 16 BBS RS771/722 ET43 wheels & 215/40x16 tyres
- Red bumper pinstripe (front and rear)
- Darkened front indicators & fog lights
- Red GTI badges
- Red checked seat Material coverings
- Red seat belts
- Red stitched Four spoke leather steering wheel
- Half-chromed and leather gear nob
- Red release knob on the hand brake
- Red stitching on the gear gaiter and handbrake gaiter
- Silver dash dials
- Floor mat's with red piping along the edges
- Red brake callipers
- Brushed stainless steel twin tailpipes
Colours & colour codes
- L041 - Black
- LP3G - Flash Red
- LC5L - Mystic Blue pearl
- LC9Z - Black Magic Pearl
- LB7Z - Satin Silver metallic
- LC5M - Moonlight blue pearl
- Electric tilt slide glass sunroof
- air conditioning
- remote lock security system